Thursday, April 10, 2014

Symposium Time!!!

Hey Everybody,

After our successful balloon launch a couple weeks ago, we had to hurry and put together a powerpoint and data analysis for the National Space Grant Symposium at U of A this Saturday.  It seems like this entire semester it has just been one thing after another.  I feel like I am never caught up.  To make matters more complicated, I just found out that a rough draft for our research papers are due tonight!  Good thing it is just a rough draft, and all of my data analysis/questions/abstract has already been completed for the purpose of my own project.  To give you guys a an idea of what my data looks like, I have some VERY beautiful excel graphs that show our data analysis.  Let me know if you have any questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment