Thursday, November 28, 2013

Deadlines.

With everything coming to an end in the next couple of weeks, I am trying not sweat the small stuff. My honors calculus project was pushed to Monday was moved to monday, and I have just over a week to finish my final research paper and create a powerpoint presentation for my unknown project.  I don't know how it is all going to come together, but I am confident that everything will work out the way it should.  Outside of being a big ball of stress, this semester is going well.  I am somehow managing to squeeze out another 4.0 for this semester, my non profit is doing very well, and I still have found time to work one day a week at the bike shop,which to be honest is more of a break than anything.

The honors project I am currently working on involves Newtons Method.  Below is a fractal image that shows a solution for f(x)=z^3-1 or z^3=0 when solved with Newton's Method.




No comments:

Post a Comment