Thursday, November 14, 2013

S-STEM

This past week has probably been my most difficult week this last semester.  Trying to tackle all of my classes course work, preparing my honors calculus project for submission, S-STEM research time, I cannot seem to get everything done.  I am trying to take it one day at a time and overwhelm myself anymore than I already am.  hehe.

ON TO SCIENCE!!!

I am still waiting for parts to finish building my gene gun.  The excitement keeps building as more and more of my supplies are delivered.  Hopefully I can build a prototype by the end of the semester, which I will be able to expand on next semester.  As stressful as it has been, I actually got a lot of good experience when I was preparing a research paper for my Unknown project.  I mostly learned what to do, by all of the things that I didn't do while conducting my experiment.  4 weeks left in the semester.  Time to finish strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment