Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fingers Crossed.

This week, my team and I have been putting the final touches on the proposal for our project that is due on Friday.  This part of our project is going to be good practice for later.  If I end up doing R&D, and I have an idea for a new product, I am going to need to write a proposal to my boss before I get any money for what I am doing.  This will be my second semester with these mentors, so we know what they are looking for in regard to this proposal.  Hopefully on Friday we will get the green light, and can start ordering parts and making trips to Dome Depot.  If anyone has an old washing machine they don't use let me know.  We might have use for the motor.  The image below is pretty close to the parabolic concentrator model that we drew up in solid works.


No comments:

Post a Comment