Thursday, October 2, 2014

The heat is on.

This semester I am taking my most academically challenging course load, and I am really starting to feel the pressure this week.  None of the work is incredibly difficult, but it is all incredibly time consuming.  Sometimes there are just not enough hours in the day.  My first week of exams went incredibly well, so I have a little relief for a week or two.  In regard to my project.  This is when it all begins!!!  After weeks of calculations, approximations, and order forms....OUR PARTS HAVE STARTED TO ARRIVE!!!  This weekend will be full of building our steam engine, with countless trips to the hardware store,  Assembly shouldn't take more than a week or so, and then after the engine is working, we can spend the remainder of the semester, (with the guidance of our mentors) building a generator that will power a refrigerator and some light bulbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment